1. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal warning regulates the use of the website (from now on, THE WEBSITE), of which SPORTMADNESS EXPANSION S.L. is the owner. (from now on, WEBSITE’S OWNER).
Browsing the website of WEBSITE’S OWNER attributes the condition of website’s user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Warning, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Warning. The user will be liable to WEBSITE’S OWNER or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
2. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
WEBSITE’S OWNER, in compliance with Law 34/2002, July 11th, corresponding to Services from Information Society and Electronic Commerce, notices:
- The Responsible is SPORTMADNESS EXPANSION S.L.
- Its VAT number is (CIF): B87745675
- Its address is: CALLE CHILE Nº10 OFICINA 139, 28232, LAS ROZAS, MADRID
- Registered at: Registro Mercantil de Madrid. Volume 35471, page 110, sheet M- 637563.
In order to communicate with us, we let at your disposal these different means of contact, which we detail below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+34) 656 338 241
Every notification and communication between users and WEBSITE’S OWNER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other mean of contact detailed above.
3. USE AND ACCESS CONDITIONS
The website and its services are free and open access, however, WEBSITE’S OWNER conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees communicating authentic and updated data to WEBSITE’S OWNER and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user specifically agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content, as well as content advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of WEBSITE’S OWNER or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which WEBSITE’S OWNER provides its services.
- Try to access email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of WEBSITE’S OWNER or of third parties and extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of WEBSITE’S OWNER or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of WEBSITE’S OWNER of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind, communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to WEBSITE’S OWNER, without being able to be transferred to the user any of the exploitation rights over them, beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In the end, users who access this website can view the contents and generate, where appropriate, authorized private copies whenever the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor be subject of any type of exploitation. In addition, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of WEBSITE’S OWNER, without being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights, remain prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between WEBSITE’S OWNER and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by WEBSITE’S OWNER of its contents or services. . Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorization from WEBSITE’S OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only provide access to the home page of our website, as well as refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about WEBSITE’S OWNER, or include illicit, contrary content to good practices and public order. WEBSITE’S OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the available materials on this website or for the actions performed taking them as a reference.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without guaranteeing a full access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
WEBSITE’S OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal warning as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, WEBSITE’S OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, honor rights, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Moreover, WEBSITE’S OWNER declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. WEBSITE’S OWNER does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. WEBSITE’S OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Whenever we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to voluntarily provide it to us expressly. The data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other ways will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Data Data Protection Agency, of which it is responsible SPORTMADNESS EXPANSION SL. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees that European Regulation UE 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council (GDPR) and Law 34/2002 , July 11th, from Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
OWNER’S WEBSITE agrees not to give, sell, or share the data with third parties without your specific approval.
Also, SPORTMADNESS EXPANSION S.L. will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on Protection of Personal Data.
The user may revoke the given consent and exercise the rights of access, limitation, deletion, rectification, cancellation and opposition addressing to SPORTMADNESS EXPANSION S.L. located in CALLE CHILE Nº10 OFFICE 139, 28232, LAS ROZAS (MADRID), duly identifying and clearly indicating the concrete right exercised.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned legislation and applicable regulations.
However, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or user’s files.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, WEBSITE’S OWNER will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they can store on user’s computer.
Our policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to be receiving these messages by email, we will allow you to exercise your right to cancel and avoid the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 from Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, will have to send a notification to WEBSITE’S OWNER, duly identifying himself, specifying the presumed infractions and declaring expressly and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the website of WEBSITE’S OWNER, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of MADRID (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.